Sunday, November 29, 2015

Biography Proposal: Australian in Slippery Rock

Daniel, an international student, gives a speech on popular topics in Australia. 
An international student from Australia is here studying at SRU for the fall semester and I'm interested in finding out why. What brought him here to Slippery Rock PA of all places? What is he studying here at SRU. I'm also interested in knowing what differences he faces here that are unusual from what he's used to back home in Australia. I'm also curious about what his semester was like at Slippery Rock and what he thought of the education here. I would also ask about what he plans to do after finishing his semester here at SRU and what he'll be doing once he gets back to Australia, and even after he's done with school. From what I heard him talk about at the international panel, I think he has some really interesting facts to talk about and could help show American students what an outsider's views of Slippery Rock education.

No comments:

Post a Comment